On your mobile phone, you can access your account in 3 different ways:
Use our AppleTree CU App that you can download from the APP store
Get text balances and history of your account*
Use a special website to access your account, great for the iPad or if your phone is not a smart phone but has internet access.
How do I start using Mobile Banking?
- Download the app (search AppleTree Credit Union) in the App Store or Google Play.
- Or visit PCExpress and choose the SERVICES, and then MOBILE BANKING.
- Then choose the other services and enter your mobile phone number. You will receive a link to set up the Mobile Browser access and the text banking.
- You can set up text alerts within PCExpress. For instance, if you want to know when a certain check clears or if your balance drops below $50.
*Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile service provider plan for details.
Message and data rates may apply. For help, text "HELP"
to 59289. To cancel, text "STOP"
to 59289 at any time. Message frequency depends on account settings. For assistance, please contact customer service at 414.546.7800.
Is my mobile device secure to use?
Rest assured. Mobile is safe to use!
- Mobile Banking uses 128 bit SSL encryption just like Online Banking – which basically encrypts and protects any transmission of data including customer account information
- Mobile Banking uses strong Firewalls just like Online Banking – which protects from unauthorized or malicious intrusion
- Mobile Banking uses your Username & Password for access, just like Online Banking.
- Mobile banking uses additional Security Q&A authentication for initial access to your account
What if my phone is stolen or lost?
Nobody wants their phone lost or stolen. But in the rare case that it does, you should know that your mobile banking access is secured. You can always call us, and we can disable the service.
- No personal information from your Mobile Banking account is ever stored on the phone. Your password is never stored.
It can be challenging to squeeze in one more errand at the end of the day. Now AppleTree Credit Union offers Mobile Deposit--the time-saving service that allows you to make check deposits right from your smartphone wherever you are!
When you are logged into our Mobile App, here’s how to make a mobile deposit with your smartphone:
- Choose DEPOSIT and then DEPOSIT CHECK.
- Choose which account the check will be deposited into and enter the amount.
- Sign the check and then write “Mobile Deposit ATCU with the current date” below.
- Take a picture of the front and back of the check.
- Click CONFIRM and then you’ll receive confirmation if it was a successful deposit.
Things to know:
- This is available to members who have PCExpress and our Mobile App. Sign up on our website.
- Please endorse the check as described above.
- Funds will be available as described in our mobile disclosure.
- We cannot accept third-party checks. The maximum amount allowed per day is $5,000, either with one check or multiple checks.